Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Good Stuff!

     After going natural I had my trial & error stage with hair products that would polish my look. Edge control didn't really control anything. Well not after within 5 minutes of applying. The heat from my head would melt it all off. I was doing some research on natural products & came across a hair gel that not only holds & doesn't flake but give your hair nourishment.

 Eco Styler Gel

      Normal Gels are filled wit alcohols & chemicals that damage hair. Not to mention the flakes are not that appealing. So pretty much we stuck gold when I came across this!
Great for:

Slicking down those edges perfectly!

Wash & Go's
Image result for styles using eco styler gel
Twist Or Braid out's


click here to learn more !

No comments:

Post a Comment

What'cha thinkin?